Mr. Donald "Duck" Dale Warren, 54, of Linden passed away Thursday May 14, 2020. He was born in Chicago, Ill. to Donnie (Ann) Warren of Lobelville and Joyce Warren of Linden. He is preceded in death by a step-father Wesley DePriest. Survivors in addition to his parents include his wife Lilia Warren, sisters's Melissa (Thomas) Cotham and Donna (Cody) Clayborne of Linden and Tracy (Tommy) Gage of Milan, a brother Christopher (Pam) Warren of Lobelville,4 nieces, 5 nephews, 1 great-niece, 6 great-nephews and a host of other loving family members and many friends.
While visiting or attending services for Mr. Donald "Duck" Warren, please consider the following guidelines:
* Maintain 6 feet between yourself and the next closest person;
* Refrain from hugs and handshakes;
* When you sneeze or cough, use your elbow to cover your nose and mouth;
* Wash your hands often;
* Avoid touching your face; and
* Minimize time spent in places where people gather.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness and consideration.
Under CDC guidance NO OUTSIDE FOOD may be brought to the funeral home, but may be taken to the family home
To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Donald "Duck" Warren, please visit our floral store.