Ms. Jo Ann Paschall Ward, 74, of Linden passed away Sunday November 15, 2020 at Perry County Nursing Home. She was born in Linden to the late Winfred Howard Paschall and Sarah Louise Ward. In addition to her parents she is also preceded in death by her husband Joe Ward and brothers Frankie, Wayne and Mike Paschall.
Survivors include her daughters Robin (Charles) Phillips of Humbolt and Jodi Broadway of Linden, grandchildren Rachel (Eric) Hampton, Lauren (Matthew) Fleener, Joseph Phillips, Mary (Taylor) Roberts, Sarah (Chase) Horner, Taylor (Haylea) King and Avery Broadway, nine great-grandchildren, sisters Patricia Kilpatrick of Linden and Janice Pickens of Alabama and a host of other loving family members and many friends.
While visiting or attending services for Ms. Jo Ann Ward, please consider the following guidelines:
* The family has requested while you are visiting to please wear a mask.
* Maintain 6 feet between yourself and the next closest person;
* Refrain from hugs and handshakes;
* When you sneeze or cough, use your elbow to cover your nose and mouth;
* Wash your hands often;
* Avoid touching your face; and
* Minimize time spent in places where people gather.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness and consideration.
Under CDC guidance NO OUTSIDE FOOD may be brought to the funeral home.
To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Jo Ann Paschall Ward, please visit our floral store.