Mr. Keith Barnett, 60, of Lobelville passed away Wednesday October 28, 2020 at Three Rivers Hospital in Waverly, He was born to Shirley Byrd Barnett Hickerson Adkins and the late Carl Barnett. He had worked various jobs thru the years, such as a Pipeliner and at Turney Center. In addition to his father he is also preceded in death by his step-father Arnold Hickerson and a sister Serena Young.
Survivors include his mother Shirley Adkins of Lobelville, children Lacey Barnett and Aaron Barnett, a sister Susan (Woody) Harper, brother-in-law David (Donna) Young, nephews Alex (Jaydon) Young, Blake Harper and Brock Young, a niece Kendyl (Peyton) Hinson, aunts Pat (Eddie) Hendrix of McEwen and Pam (Dale) McDaniel of Portland and a host of other loving family members and many friends.
While visiting or attending services for Mr. Keith Barnett, please consider the following guidelines:
* The family has requested while you are visiting to please wear a mask.
* Maintain 6 feet between yourself and the next closest person;
* Refrain from hugs and handshakes;
* When you sneeze or cough, use your elbow to cover your nose and mouth;
* Wash your hands often;
* Avoid touching your face; and
* Minimize time spent in places where people gather.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness and consideration.
Under CDC guidance NO OUTSIDE FOOD may be brought to the funeral home.
To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Keith Barnett, please visit our floral store.