Mr. Kelly Zadakaus, Sr., 74, of Linden passed away Monday November 2, 2020 at Maury Regional Hospital. He was born in Linden to the late Rob Richardson and Margaret Lee Richardson. He was retired from the United States Air Force and The Tennessee Emergency Management Agency.
Survivors include his wife Roseanna Zadakaus, sons Kelly "Ross" Zadakaus, Jr. and Lee Zadakaus both of Knoxville, 3 grandchildren, brothers Edd Richardson and Bobby Richardson both of Florida, John Richardson of Trenton and Roy Richardson and a host of other loving family members and many friends.
While visiting or attending services for Mr. Kelly Zadakaus, please consider the following guidelines:
* The family has requested while you are visiting to please wear a mask.
* Maintain 6 feet between yourself and the next closest person;
* Refrain from hugs and handshakes;
* When you sneeze or cough, use your elbow to cover your nose and mouth;
* Wash your hands often;
* Avoid touching your face; and
* Minimize time spent in places where people gather.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness and consideration.
To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Kelly Zadakaus, please visit our floral store.