Ms. Letha June Hickerson Parker, 86, of Linden passed away Thursday October 29, 2020 at Maury Regional Hospital. She was born in Perry County to the late James Hickerson and Elise Mae Rogers Hickerson. She had worked as a Beautician, at Linden Apparel and Johnson Controls. In addition to her parents she is also preceded in death by her husband Garland Parker, a son Steve Parker, sisters Ruthie Mae Qualls, Shelby Jean Parker and Mary Ann Qualls and a brother James Earl Hickerson.
Survivors include her daughter-in-law Margaret Frost Parker, grandson Michael Frost, 2 great-grandchildren, 1 great-great=grandchild, several nieces and nephews and a host of other loving family members and many friends.
While visiting or attending services for Ms. Letha Parker, please consider the following guidelines:
* The family has requested while you are visiting to please wear a mask.
* Maintain 6 feet between yourself and the next closest person;
* Refrain from hugs and handshakes;
* When you sneeze or cough, use your elbow to cover your nose and mouth;
* Wash your hands often;
* Avoid touching your face; and
* Minimize time spent in places where people gather.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness and consideration.
Under CDC guidance NO OUTSIDE FOOD may be brought to the funeral home.
To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Letha Hickerson Parker, please visit our floral store.