Mrs. Linda Scott Riehs, 62, of Parsons passed away Tuesday December 22, 2020. She was born in Waverly to the late Eddie Frazier Scott and Joyce Juanita Warren Scott.
Survivors include her husband Daniel Riehs, sons Chadwell "Chad" (Christine" Roberts and Eddie Bruce Campbell, grandchildren Taylor, Katelynn, Mary, Emily, Braceton, Anabel, Colton, Penelope and Logan, a sister Onita Maydwell and a host of other loving family members and many friends.
While visiting or attending services for Mrs. Linda Riehs, please consider the following guidelines:
* Masks are optional.
* Maintain 6 feet between yourself and the next closest person;
* Refrain from hugs and handshakes;
* When you sneeze or cough, use your elbow to cover your nose and mouth;
* Wash your hands often;
* Avoid touching your face; and
* Minimize time spent in places where people gather.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness and consideration.
Under CDC guidance NO OUTSIDE FOOD may be brought to the funeral home.
To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Linda Scott Riehs, please visit our floral store.