Mrs. Nancy Evalyne Parrish, 88, of Linden passed away Thursday October 29, 2020. She was born in Perry County to the late Ollie Parrish and Emma Stinnett Parrish. She had worked at several factories thru the years including Slant and Slant, Red Kapp and Tri-Angle Apparel. She was a member of the Spring Creek Holiness Church. She enjoyed gardening, cooking and was especially known for her fried pies. In addition to her parents she is also preceded in death by her husband Floyd Parrish, a son David Parrish and 13 brothers and sisters.
Survivors include her children Thelma "Lucy" (Eddie) Ledbetter of Linden and Benny (Geneta) Parrish of Decaturville, grandchildren Tina (Jug) Walker and Shannon (Penny) Parrish, great-grandchildren Drew McCaig, Slade (Serenity) Walker, Reece Walker, Madelyn Parrish and Desi Dunkle, a sister Bessie Ledbetter, a brother Wesley (Bonnie) Parrish both of Linden and a host of other loving family members and many friends.
While visiting or attending services for Ms. Nancy Evalyn Parrish, please consider the following guidelines:
* The family has requested while you are visiting to please wear a mask.
* Maintain 6 feet between yourself and the next closest person;
* Refrain from hugs and handshakes;
* When you sneeze or cough, use your elbow to cover your nose and mouth;
* Wash your hands often;
* Avoid touching your face; and
* Minimize time spent in places where people gather.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness and consideration.
To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Nancy Evalyne Parrish, please visit our floral store.