Ms. Peggy Vaughn Yarbro, 87, of Linden passed away Wednesday November 4, 2020 at Centennial Medical Center in Nashville. She was born in Perry County to the late Thomas Lee Vaughn and Margaret Odle Vaughn. In addition to her parents she is also preceded in death by her husband Herbert Yarbro, a daughter Freda Jane Yarbro, a son Wayne Yarbro, a sister Margaret Vaughn and a brother Thomas Andy Vaughn.
Survivors include her sons Herbert Lee Yarbro of Linden and Jeff Yarbro of Lobelville, grandchildren Tonya Collier Hodges, Tony Yarbro, Marlin Yarbro, Quincy Yarbro, Cameron Yarbro, Ebony Thomison and Brianna Miller, great-grandchildren Mattox and Aubrey, along with 13 others, several great-great-grandchildren and a host of other loving family members and many, many friends.
While visiting or attending services for Ms. Peggy Yarbro, please consider the following guidelines:
* The family has requested while you are visiting to please wear a mask.
* Maintain 6 feet between yourself and the next closest person;
* Refrain from hugs and handshakes;
* When you sneeze or cough, use your elbow to cover your nose and mouth;
* Wash your hands often;
* Avoid touching your face; and
* Minimize time spent in places where people gather.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness and consideration.
Under CDC guidance NO OUTSIDE FOOD may be brought to the funeral home.
To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Peggy Vaughn Yarbro, please visit our floral store.