Ms. Sheena Lynn Crumby, 34, of Fairview passed away Saturday August 15, 2020. She was in born in Linden to Mary Wood Crumby and the late Tony Crumby. In addition to her father she is also preceded in death by a brother Jonathan Crumby.
Survivors in addition to her mother include her children Jasmine Stewart of Fairview and Jayden Stewart of Alaska, a sister Lindsey (Nick) Green of Fairview, a brother T.J. Crumby of Springfield, several nieces and nephews and a host of other loving family members and many friends.
The family has asked in lieu of flowers for donations to be made to the funeral home for burial expenses.
While visiting or attending services for Ms. Sheena Crumby, please consider the following guidelines:
* Maintain 6 feet between yourself and the next closest person;
* Refrain from hugs and handshakes;
* When you sneeze or cough, use your elbow to cover your nose and mouth;
* Wash your hands often;
* Avoid touching your face; and
* Minimize time spent in places where people gather.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness and consideration.
Under CDC guidance NO OUTSIDE FOOD may be brought to the funeral home.
To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Sheena Lynn Crumby, please visit our floral store.